just found out that apparently, in Sunshine Islands, you can buy another blue feather and show it to your hubby.
(you can show it to everyone else too but they’ll treat you like you’ve never gotten married in the first place and the bachelors will reject you OTL)
Women in Ancient Egypt
- Women and men in ancient Egypt enjoyed the same legal and economic rights. Women could divorce their husbands and remarry.
- Women and men were also subject to the same punishments.
- Women worked many of the same jobs men did, most in the fields. Life was tough, though women did live longer than men (58, 54)
- Women could hold political office, with several examples of female pharaohs available. There were at least 5, not including the Cleopatras and other Greek rulers.
- Women could also hold lower political office, with many being scribes.
- Women who were on their periods were considered to be removing impurities. They were excused from work and forbidden from some religious areas.
- It is worth noting that when Egypt was conquered by Greece, Egyptian women retained many more rights than their Greek counterparts.
legally required disclaimer at the beginning of every dora the explorer video game
when we talk about women in refrigerators it’s not always something super literal
i don’t imagine in writers room across the globe they’re all sitting there like “well we’re out of ideas let’s fridge another one” (but maybe they do i have no idea)
It’s kinda funny how even dragons have their teenager phase.
”OMG MOM I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME”
- dont make fun of people who believe or practice in any spirituality
- dont make fun of people who believe in ghosts/demons/spirits/etc.
- dont make fun of people who believe in extraterrestrial beings
- their beliefs arent harming you in the least why the fuck would you mock someone for what they believe in what kind of fucking scumbag are you
attempt at something homestuck